Find out Dupaco’s 2021 board election results
DUBUQUE, Iowa—As an owner of Dupaco Community Credit Union, you share in your financial cooperative’s success—and have control of your money.
At Dupaco’s 72nd annual membership meeting Feb. 21, 2021, members re-elected Jeff Gonner, Ron Mussehl and Randy Skemp to serve three-year terms on the credit union’s volunteer board of directors.
Gonner has served on the Dupaco board since 2009. He is the chief financial officer at Medical Associates Clinic in Dubuque. Mussehl joined the board in 2010. He is now retired and is the previous owner of Ron’s BP Convenience Stories in Dubuque. Skemp joined the board in 2003. He’s vice president of sales at Active Network, LLC based in Dallas, Texas.
How are banks and credit unions different? >
Board makes officer appointments
Following the membership meeting, the board of directors held its re-organizational meeting. These officer appointments were made:
- Andy Schroeder, chair
- Ron Meyers, vice chair
- Steve Chapman, secretary
- Renee Poppe, treasurer
- Joe Hearn, president and CEO
These directors were appointed to committee chair positions:
- Steve Chapman, chair, Salary Savings Plan Oversight committee
- Denise Dolan, chair, Personnel committee
- Jeff Gonner, chair, Investment/Asset Liability Management committee
- Ron Mussehl, chair, Business Lending committee
- Renee Poppe, chair, Marketing committee
- Ron Meyers, chair, Credit Union Service Organization Board of Managers
- Randy Skemp, chair, Audit committee
- Bob Wethal, Nomination and Credit/Delinquent Loan committees
Meet your volunteer directors >
As a member-owned, democratically controlled cooperative, you have an equal say in your credit union. Each member has one vote, no matter how much money you have in deposits or loans at Dupaco.