If online banking isn’t for you — or if you are temporarily without internet access — you can still check your accounts quickly and easily. Just call Presto! Presto gives you access to account information by phone any time of day or night, 365 days a year.
How It Works
All you need to use Presto telephone teller is your Dupaco Community Credit Union member number, your personal identification number (PIN), and a phone.
Call Presto at 800-373-7600 to:
- Check your current/available account balances
- Find out if a share draft has cleared
- Get your current loan balance and payment due
- Transfer money between accounts
- Transfer money into another member’s account
- Withdraw a check from your account
- Find out interest paid and dividends earned
- Find out payroll information
Using Presto telephone teller is as simple as pushing a few buttons.
- Call Presto at 800-373-7600.
- Press 4 for Presto Audio Response.
- Choose your language: press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- Press 1 for automated account information.
- Presto will walk you through the rest!