Unfortunately, we do not have any current openings for Dupaco MoneyMatch accounts right now. However, you can submit your name for our waitlist. Once spots have opened up, participants will be contacted at that time to submit an application and supporting documents. Thanks.
Dupaco’s MoneyMatch is a special savings account and educational program designed for lower-income individuals and families. It helps participants achieve financial stability and save for wealth-building assets by matching their savings contributions dollar-for-dollar, up to $2000*.
The MoneyMatch program is a team effort.
The MoneyMatch saver and their assigned Dupaco coach will work together for a minimum of six months to ensure regular deposits are being made and necessary education requirements are complete prior to their MoneyMatch purchase.
MoneyMatch applicants must meet the following guidelines:
Must have earned income.
Be at least 18 years old.
- Participant household may have no more than $20,000 in net asset wealth upon enrollment (not counting one home or one automobile).
- Applicant must be, or be able to become, a member of Dupaco.
- Applicant must meet the qualifications for loan approval at the time of asset purchase and receive any applicable asset financing through the credit union.
- For a full list of eligibility guidelines, please refer to that program’s specific guidelines:
Does MoneyMatch sound right for you?
Download and print the application and participation agreement by clicking Apply.
Have questions? Need assistance?
Contact Emily Kress, Communication Specialist, at 800-373-7600, ext. 2780 or email@example.com.
* MoneyMatch and other individual and family empowerment programs are made possible by the Dupaco R. W. Hoefer Foundation.