Dupaco’s MoneyMatch is a special savings account and educational program designed for lower-income individuals and families. It helps participants achieve financial stability and save for wealth-building assets by matching their savings contributions dollar-for-dollar, up to $2000*.
The MoneyMatch program is a team effort.
The MoneyMatch saver and their assigned Dupaco coach will work together for a minimum of six months to ensure regular deposits are being made and necessary education requirements are complete prior to their MoneyMatch purchase.
MoneyMatch applicants must meet the following guidelines:
Must have earned income.
Be at least 18 years old.
- Participant household may have no more than $20,000 in net asset wealth upon enrollment (not counting one home or one automobile).
- Applicant must be, or be able to become, a member of Dupaco.
- Applicant must meet the qualifications for loan approval at the time of asset purchase and receive any applicable asset financing through the credit union.
- For a full list of eligibility guidelines, please refer to that program’s specific guidelines:
Does MoneyMatch sound right for you?
Download and print the application and participation agreement by clicking Apply.
Have questions? Need assistance?
Contact Emily Kress, Communication Specialist, at 800-373-7600, ext. 2780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MoneyMatch and other individual and family empowerment programs are made possible by the Dupaco R. W. Hoefer Foundation.