Get on the road with low interest rates
As a member-owned financial cooperative, our earnings are returned directly to our members in the form of lower fees, loan rates and many more perks! Explore our auto loan rates:
|Loan Program||Term||Annual Percentage Rate (As Low As) 1|
|2021-24 Model Year||60 Months||6.99% APR|
|2021-24 Model Year||66 Months||7.04% APR|
|2021-24 Model Year||72 Months||7.14% APR|
|2021-24 Model Year||78 Months||7.24% APR|
|2021-24 Model Year||84 Months||7.34% APR|
|2019-20 Model Year||60 Months||7.34% APR|
|2019-20 Model Year||66 Months||7.39% APR|
|2019-20 Model Year||72 Months||7.49% APR|
|2017-18 Model Year||48 Months||7.99% APR|
|2017-18 Model Year||60 Months||8.04% APR|
|2017-18 Model Year||72 Months||8.19% APR|
|2014-16 Model Year||36 Months||8.09% APR|
|2014-16 Model Year||48 Months||8.14% APR|
|2014-16 Model Year||60 Months||8.19% APR|
|2013 Model Year (and older)||36 Months||10.59% APR|
|2013 Model Year (and older)||48 Months||10.69% APR|
|Rates are effective as of 9/27/2023. All loans are subject to approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change.
Auto loan payment example for illustrative purposes only: If you borrow $30,000 at a 6.99% annual percentage rate (APR) with a 60-month term, your minimum monthly payment obligation would be $593.96. Over the life of the loan, you will pay $5637.34 in interest.
1 Auto Loan Rates: Loan annual percentage rates (APR) based on member credit qualification and total loan amount. Mini-Max Loans: Add 1% to conventional rates.
Have questions? We have answers.
Financing a new car is a big decision that will impact your monthly budget for the entire loan term. You’ll want to know the answers to these questions before you finance a car:
- Is this the lowest interest rate I can get without extending the term?
- What’s the total cost of this car? (Don’t forget to include your loan amount, interest, taxes, title, license fees, potential dealer fees and auto insurance.)
- What will my monthly payment be with this loan?
- Are there any available incentives to bring down the cost of this loan?
- What does my service contract or extended warranty cover (and not cover)? (You can explore Dupaco’s payment protection options here.)
Bonus: You can download our free car-buying guide for more tips to keep in mind when buying a new or used vehicle.
Each situation is unique. But you have a few options to consider when deciding what works best for your budget and needs:
- Financing: You can purchase your car with a loan from a lender like a credit union or bank. At Dupaco, you can apply for preapproval for a vehicle loan, making your car shopping experience easier. If you’re buying a new vehicle, you also might be able to get Dupaco financing right at the dealership* if you’re a member or are eligible to become a member! Find a dealer here.
- Leasing: A lease is a contract to use the car for a set time and then turn the car back in at the end of that contract (lease). Hint: Dupaco’s Mini-Max gives you a lease-like option for both new and used autos!
Learn what to consider when deciding whether to lease or finance a car.
Your monthly payment will be determined by your:
- Loan amount: You can reduce your loan amount by paying a larger down payment and/or trading in a vehicle with equity when you buy a new car.
- Annual percentage rate: Usually referred to as the APR, this is the effective interest rate you pay on your loan. Your credit score and other factors will determine your interest rate.
- Loan term: You’ll need to decide how long you want to take to pay off your loan. The longer you pay, the more overall interest you’ll also pay.
You can get a feel for your monthly payments with this calculator.
Your loan rate will directly affect your monthly payments, so you’ll want to try to earn the lowest rate possible. These tips can help:
- Boost your credit score before you apply for a loan. The higher your credit score, the lower the interest rate you might pay. Hint: A free Credit History Lesson can help show you how to build your credit! And Dupaco members have free access to their credit score in Bright Track.
- Compare auto loan rates so you know all your options.
At Dupaco, we believe you’re more than a credit score. And your score is just one piece of the puzzle. Each situation is unique. So, we encourage you to apply, regardless of your credit score (even if you don’t yet have one!). We’ll follow up with you to review your application and talk about next steps.
At Dupaco, we strive for same-day loan decisions during regular business hours. If you’re applying for a Dupaco auto loan at the dealership, we strive to provide you a decision the same day or the next business day.
Wanna talk? We're here to help!
Drop us your info below and we’ll be in touch. Need to talk sooner? Just give us a call at 800-373-7600, ext. 306.
*Approval subject to credit qualification. Response times may vary. In some instances, you may be asked to contact the credit union before a decision is made on your application.