Wire transfer services make it possible for you to electronically transfer funds between financial institutions.
A wire transfer can be initiated in person, by phone or by fax, provided certain verification procedures are met. When money is wired, the recipient’s account will generally receive the wired cash in 1-2 days. The fee per wire transfer varies based on its type.
Outgoing Wire Transfers
To make an outgoing wire transfer, you will need to provide all of the following information:
- Receiving bank name, address, ABA number and any special wiring instructions
- Beneficiary name, address and account number
- Dollar amount of wire transfer
- For foreign wire transfers, you’ll need a physical address for financial institution, sender and beneficiary
- For wire transfers made by phone, a Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required
To set up your wire transfer please visit any Dupaco location, or contact our Member Services Department at 800-373-7600, ext. 206.
Incoming Wire Transfers
To receive an incoming wire transfer, you will need to provide your payer the following information:
- Routing/ABA number for Dupaco, which is 273974581
- The member name, address, and account number where the funds will be deposited