Estimating your auto loan payment before heading to the dealership can boost your negotiating power and help you choose the best loan for your budget. Here are some tips for estimating your payment:
- Base your calculation on the amount you expect to finance.
- Include applicable manufacturer rebates and/or dealer incentives available near you.
- Enter the interest rate and term for which you think you’ll qualify.
- Estimate sales tax based on the guidelines of the state(s) where you plan to buy and register your vehicle.
- If you’re trading-in your current vehicle, get an idea of its value.
For more information or to receive assistance with your loan application, give our Consumer Loans department a call at 800-373-7600, ext. 202 or visit your nearest branch!
Estimate your monthly auto loan payment:
Disclaimer: Title, and other taxes and fees are not included in this calculation. Monthly payment estimates are for educational purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from Dupaco Community Credit Union or any vehicle seller.