Do you want to earn higher returns than you would with a regular savings account, but maintain the flexibility to access your funds periodically? If so, a Dupaco Money Market Account is the right fit for you!
How It Works
With a money market account, you’ll earn above-market rates and enjoy the confidence of knowing your funds are federally insured. Plus, we offer higher dividends on accounts with higher balances. That means the more you save, the more you earn. And unlike a certificate, you don’t have to commit to saving for a set period of time.
- Make deposits at any time in person, through payroll deduction or by account transfer
- Withdraw funds at any time with no penalty* (minimum withdrawal $250)
- Withdrawals may be made in person or through online banking (checks cannot be written on these accounts)
*No penalties for withdrawals made in-branch. You can also make up-to six online withdrawals without penalty.
Money Market Account Options
Dupaco offers you three different types of money market accounts:
Insured Money Management:
- Minimum balance is $2,500.
- No interest will be earned for the days the account is below $2,500 until the minimum balance is re-established.
- Minimum balance is $10,000.
- Tiered interest is earned on higher balances.
- Lower interest will be earned for the days the account is below the minimum balance.
- Minimum balance is $50,000
- Existing High-Yield Savings members may continue to make withdrawals from and deposits to their High-Yield account and take advantage of the yields.
- If the High-Yield savings account is closed, it may not be re-opened.
|Account Type||Balance Tier||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)1||Min. to Open||Min. to Earn|
|1Money Market Rates: Dividends and annual percentage yields (APY) accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Available to individual and small business member accounts only. Not available to investment companies and financial institutions. Maximum deposits limits may apply.|
|Investors Choice||$25,000 - $99,999.99||0.65%||0.65%||$25||$25,000|
|Investors Choice||$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.40%||0.40%||$25||$10,000|
|Investors Choice||$9,999.99 or less||0.25%||0.25%||$25||$0.01|
|Insured Money Management||$2,500+||0.30%||0.30%||$25||$2,500|
|Balance Tier||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)1||Min. to Open||Min. to Earn|
|1High-Yield Savings: Dividends and annual percentage yields (APY) accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. $50,000 minimum balance to open and maintain the account. Rates may vary after account is opened. Minimum daily balance to earn must be maintained each day to obtain the disclosed APY. Dividends are calculated daily and credited and compounded monthly. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on account. Available to individual and small business member accounts only. Not available to investment companies and financial institutions. Maximum deposits limits may apply.|
|$150,000 - $199,999.99||1.14%||1.15%||$25||$150,000|
|$100,000 - $149,999.99||0.90%||0.90%||$25||$100,000|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.80%||0.80%||$25||$50,000|
|less than $50,000||0.25%||0.25%||$25||$0.01|
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
Visit any of our convenient locations, or contact a member service representative at 800-373-7600.