Kids age 12 and under can learn good money habits and earn cool prizes with a DoPACK kids savings account! They’ll DO things in our Positive Action Club for Kids that help set them up for financial success from an early age.
Join the DoPACK!
- An adult member of Dupaco (usually a parent or grandparent) can open savings accounts for children age 12 and under.
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Special rewards and activities just for kids
- Free online and mobile banking
- Earn the same rates as a regular savings account
- Invitations to member events
Your new savings account is a safe place to put your hard-earned allowance, birthday money, lemonade-stand money … whatever money!
Unlike a piggy bank, your DoPACK kids savings account rewards you by paying interest on your savings. The more you save, the more you earn. Plus, DoPACK members can earn special prizes for being good savers!
Get your official Saver’s Club Card at any Dupaco branch. Each time you put $5 or more into your savings account* you’ll get Dollar Dog’s paw print on your card. Once you collect enough paw prints, stop into one of Dupaco’s branches and pick out an exclusive DoPACK club prize!
- Kick sack
- Fun with Dollar coloring book and crayons
- Color-changing mood cup
- Lunch bag
- Beach ball
- Coin pouch
- Basketball hoop and ball
- Water bottle
- Dollar the Dog stuffed animal
Open a DoPACK Kids Savings Account Today!
Give us a call at 800-373-7600 or visit us in person at your nearest Dupaco branch.
Have Fun Learning
Learn more about money with tips, tools and activities by reading DoNotes, the DoPACK Kids Club quarterly newsletter for children and their parents!
Join Jen as she learns more about her money in the It’s a Money Thing series.
* Limit one sticker per member, per day. In order to receive a sticker the DoPack member must be present when a deposit is made. Deposit must be $5 or more.