Announcing Dupaco’s board election results
During Dupaco Community Credit Union’s 70th Annual Membership meeting held Sunday, February 24, 2019, Steve Chapman, Ron Meyers and Renee Poppe were re-elected to serve three-year terms on the credit union’s volunteer board of directors.
Chapman has served on the Dupaco board since 1988. He is Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of Auxiant, which has offices in Madison, Wis. and Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Meyers joined the Dupaco board in 2016. He is principal of Wahlert Catholic High School in Dubuque. Poppe joined the Dupaco board in 2010. She is the Senior Vice President of Customer Service for Medline Industries in Dubuque.
More: How are banks and credit unions different?
Following the membership meeting, the board of directors held its re-organizational meeting, at which these officer appointments were made:
- Bob Wethal, chair of board
- Andy Schroeder, vice chair
- Steve Chapman, secretary
- Renee Poppe, treasurer
- Joe Hearn, president/CEO
These directors were appointed to committee chair positions:
- Steve Chapman, chair, Salary Savings Plan Oversight committee
- Denise Dolan, chair, Personnel committee
- Jeff Gonner, chair, Investment/Asset Liability Management committee
- Ron Meyers, chair, Credit/Delinquent Loan committee
- Ron Mussehl, chair, Business Lending committee
- Renee Poppe, chair, Marketing and Nomination committees
- Andy Schroeder, chair, CUSO Board of Directors
- Randy Skemp, chair, Audit committee
As a member-owned, democratically-controlled cooperative, all Dupaco members have an equal say in their credit union. Each member has one vote, no matter how much money she or he has in deposits or loans at Dupaco.