Grants are available for a multitude of purposes and will be primarily needs-based as determined by the Foundation Board of Directors. To request financial assistance, simply download and complete the grant application. Annual grant application deadlines and award dates are as follows:
- May 1: Deadline for submission of grant applications for June awards
- June 15: Notification for June award cycle
- November 1: Deadline for submission of grant applications for December awards
- December 15: Notification for December award cycle
Grant requests can be made at any time. Depending on timing, urgency and the volume of applications, grant awards could be made more frequently if deemed necessary by the Foundation Board of Directors.
Dupaco’s MoneyMatch is a matched savings account designed to encourage lower-income individuals and families to save for wealth-building assets — such as a home, vehicle or education — and build toward financial stability. The savings of a participant are matched dollar-for-dollar up to $2,000 from the Foundation.
Wondering about The Foundation’s impact? Take a look.
You can strengthen the Foundation’s positive impact by donating. Donations — big and small — are tax-deductible* and accepted anytime. Every dollar or gift you donate will be used to help us provide financial coaching, education and opportunities to those in need. Please mail your donation(s) to:
Dupaco R.W. Hoefer Foundation
P.O. Box 179
Dubuque, IA 52004-0179
* The Dupaco R.W. Hoefer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, tax identification number 45-4145438. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Have questions? Need assistance?
For questions about Foundation grant, scholarship and donation opportunities, please contact us via email at: email@example.com.