It’s our business to help you grow your business. We offer a lineup of business services designed to simplify your daily operations and help you discover more efficient paths forward. No one-size-fits-all approach here. Dupaco will help you achieve your goals by providing custom business strategies and the expert guidance you deserve.
Shared Access to Accounts
Shared Access is Dupaco’s free and convenient business account management tool. It enables business account owners to delegate online account management duties without sacrificing control, visibility or security. Grant account access to as many people as you need to — there’s never any extra fees or charges.
Simple, Efficient and Smart
- Create an unlimited number of business account sub-users — such as partners and staff members — and assign each one their own secure login credentials.
- Allow sub-users to perform day-to-day account functions on your business’ behalf — write checks, manage account balances and statements, transfer funds, and more.
- Grant temporary or permanent account access to third-party vendors, such as your accountant or bookkeeper.
- Edit or delete individual sub-user permissions and access rights at any time.
Shared Access is an optional feature available to business owners at no cost. It can be enabled and managed anytime through Shine Online and Mobile Banking.
Have Questions? Need Help?
Contact our Business Services team at 800-373-7600, ext. 203.
Positive Pay is a tool that you can use to protect your business against check and ACH fraud. Just tell us which checks and debits are alright to pay. Anytime one of those items is presented to us for payment, we’ll make sure everything matches up. If it doesn’t, we’ll let you know. And we won’t release the funds without your approval.
How Positive Pay can benefit your business (and you)
- Saves you time by automating check reconciliation
- Improves the accuracy of your deposit balancing
- Gives you the real-time ability to monitor items clearing your account
- Enables you to only allow ACH transactions from authorized parties (and within designated limits)
Ready to get started with Positive Pay?
It’s simple. First, be sure to register for Shine Online and Mobile banking. Then sign in and visit your Check Services section!
If your business receives a high volume of payments by check and/or is not in close proximity to a branch, netWork Deposit is the perfect fit. It enables you scan and remotely deposit checks to your business account without leaving the office.
Fast, Secure and Easy
- Make deposits remotely using your computer.
- Minimize the risk of misplaced checks or delayed check runs.
- Training and technical support from Dupaco staff to help you get set up.
|Check Scanned||Check Will Be Posted to Your Account|
|before 4 p.m. CT Monday through Friday||between 4 and 6 p.m. CT that same day|
|Saturday, Sunday and holidays||the next business day between 4 and 6 p.m. CT|
Is netWork Deposit right for you?
Contact our business services team at 800-373-7600, ext. 203. We’ll provide you a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and netWork cost estimate.
Merchant Card Processing
Expand your customers’ options for payment and get deposits to your account faster. We’ll provide and install the equipment and technology you need to process credit card transactions at your business. And we’ll work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure it’s always up-to-date.
Convenient and Accurate
- Credit card proceeds are deposited to your Dupaco account on the next business day.
- Track your deposits easily through online banking.
- Monthly statements list each deposit separately and show transaction details.
- At the end of the month, the fee will be charged to your account for that month’s processing.
Contact our business services team at 800-373-7600, ext. 203 to discuss how our Merchant Card Processing Service can make doing business easier and more efficient for you.
Payroll & Payment Solutions
Dupaco Automatic Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network used to process credit and debit transactions. It enables you to directly deposit your employees’ payroll into their bank account, collect authorized payments from customers (e.g., for dues or donations) and pay your vendor bills.
ACH Saves Time and Money
- Reduce errors by eliminating the need for paper checks
- Improve cash flow
- Enhance payroll security
How ACH Works
- Once your business is enrolled in our ACH services, here’s what you can expect.
- You’ll upload and submit transaction information via a secured website.
- Dupaco will forward the transaction information to the ACH Operator for distribution to their respective account destinations.
Dupaco also offers Passthrough Service for business members who are able to create their own ACH formatted file.
Put ACH to Work for You
To receive a cost estimate and discuss enrollment for your business, contact our business services team at 800-373-7600, ext. 207, or email ACH@dupaco.com.