Does it make better financial sense to buy or lease a new vehicle? That choice often depends on what’s important to you as a consumer. Use this calculator to estimate and compare payment costs between the two options. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Base your calculation on the amount you expect to borrow for a new vehicle.
- Include applicable manufacturer rebates and/or dealer incentives available near you.
- Enter the interest rate and term for which you think you’ll qualify.
- Estimate sales tax based on the guidelines of the state(s) where you plan to buy and register your new vehicle.
- Have a good understanding of the vehicle’s leasing options, terms and qualifications.
Compare buying vs. leasing a vehicle:
Disclaimer: Title, and other taxes and fees are not included in this calculation. Estimates are for educational purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from Dupaco Community Credit Union or any vehicle seller or lessor.