Community-Wide Garage Sales
Why does Dupaco sponsor the garage sale event? As a credit union, Dupaco is about people, thrift, and the community. That's also what the Community-Wide Garage Sale is about, and why it's a perfect fit for us.
Here's how you can participate in the Community-Wide Garage Sale:
- Host a sale and register your sale. Registering a sale is absolutely FREE, and is a community service made possible by Dupaco and garage sale sponsors in each community. Online registration is now open! Register your sale here at no cost for free publicity online and in the printed directory. Then, stop by any Dupaco branch and pick up a free sale kit with price stickers, signage, balloons and more.
- Register your sale online by the following dates and your sale will be published in the printed directory the week of the designated community's sale:
- Dubuque and Manchester—5 p.m. Monday, April 18
- Platteville—5 p.m. Monday, April 25
- Cedar Rapids—5 p.m. Monday, May 2
- Carroll—5 p.m. Monday, June 6
- Shop at local garage sales. As garage sales are registered, their locations—along with a description of sale items—can be searched online. Save your favorite sales, and create a printable shopping route online, all at no cost! Printed directories, including a map of registered sale locations, sale times and descriptions, will also be made available the week of the sales.
Have questions about the Community-Wide Garage Sale? See our Frequently Asked Questions below, give us a call at 800-373-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.