Did you know that 2/3 of all students graduate with some type of student loan debt?
Repaying student loans can be stressful, especially if you have several. Make your life easier (and save money on interest) by consolidating and refinancing your student loan debt through Dupaco. One loan, one monthly payment. It’s a simple plan that will make it easier for you to focus on enjoying life after college—and keep your finances straight.
You’re paying a high interest rate on your loans.
You have multiple private student loans and/or higher rate federal loans.
You have a good credit history or a strong co-signer.
Student Loan Debt Refinancing
If you’re ready to take control of your student loan repayment, Dupaco is here to help. We’ll meet with you one-on-one to see whether we can help you pay less in interest and make your life easier.
- Refinancing up to $125,000
- Available for private and federal student loans (including PLUS loans)
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- No origination fee
- No prepayment penalties
- Convenient single monthly payment
To be eligible for this loan, you must have graduated from an approved public or private not-for-profit school and be:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- In repayment or grace on one or more outstanding private or federal student loans
- Able to pass a credit check (a co-signer may be necessary in order for you to meet credit criteria, and may also help you qualify for a lower rate)
- Eligible for credit union membership (you may apply without being a Dupaco member, but you will need to become a member in order for the loan to be funded)
Should I refinance?
Every student loan situation is unique—find out if refinancing could be right for you.