DUBUQUE, Iowa—During Dupaco Community Credit Union’s 74th Annual Membership meeting held Sunday, March 5, 2023, Denise Dolan, Andy Schroeder and Bob Wethal were re-elected to serve three-year terms on the credit union’s volunteer board of directors.
Dolan has served on the Dupaco board since 1993. She is the retired Dubuque County Auditor and recently retired as the Dubuque County Treasurer in November 2022. Schroeder has been on the Dupaco board since 2014. He is the Vice President of Digital Services, Prenger Solutions Group in Dubuque. Wethal joined the Dupaco board in 2012. He is Vice President of Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer for MercyOne Medical Center in Dubuque.
Following the membership meeting, the board of directors held its re-organizational meeting, at which these officer appointments were made:
- Ron Meyers, chair of the board
- Ellen Goodmann Miller, vice chair
- Renee Poppe, secretary
- Andy Schroeder, treasurer
- Joe Hearn, president/CEO
These directors were appointed to committee chair positions:
- Denise Dolan, chair, Personnel committee
- Steve Chapman, chair, Investment/Asset Liability Management committee
- Randy Skemp, chair, Business Lending committee
- Ellen Goodmann Miller, chair, Marketing committee
- Andy Schroeder, chair, CUSO Board of Managers and Salary Savings Plan Oversite committee
- Jeff Gonner, chair, Audit committee
- Bob Wethal, chair, Nomination committee
- Renee Poppe, chair, Credit/Delinquent Loan committee
As a member-owned, democratically-controlled cooperative, all Dupaco members have an equal say in their credit union. Each member has one vote, no matter how much money she or he has in deposits or loans at Dupaco.
ABOUT DUPACO COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION:
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. It is dedicated to the financial well-being of its members, and specializes in personalized financial counseling, money advice and education. It offers savings, loans, investments, insurance and wealth management products for individuals and businesses. Dupaco serves residents in 118 counties throughout Iowa, northwest Illinois and southwest Wisconsin. Founded in 1948 by ten Dubuque Packing Company employees, membership has grown to more than 156,000 with assets exceeding $3.1 billion. It has more than 650 employees and 22 branch office locations. Dupaco is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). It is a Forbes Best-in-State Credit Union and a Des Moines Register Top Workplace. Learn more at www.dupaco.com/newsroom.
# # #