Dupaco members like you are money ahead. That’s because we share our success with our member-owners — not some elite group of stockholders. By using your credit union’s services — loans, savings, investment and insurance services and more — you’re boosting your financial well-being.
Save even more with Dupaco
This savings summary shows the value of a Dupaco membership in 2019. These amounts are estimated, annualized savings based on rate and fee comparisons between Dupaco and local banks.
|Certificates of Deposit||$633|
Your Money For Good
- Dupaco members shared nearly $12.3 million in Thank Use dividends since 2016.
- The credit union provided more than 11,493 free Dupaco Credit History Lessons in 2019 to help members understand their credit.
- Staff performed more than 4,399 free Dupaco Money Makeovers in 2019. These 45-minute one-on-one sessions help individuals identify ways to cut costs and free up money to systematically save for a brighter future. For anyone—members AND nonmembers.
Services in Your Best Interest
- Monitor your credit health at no cost with Bright Track
- Earn Thank Use dividends by using Dupaco services
- Get cash for helping grow your credit union through Dupaco Refer-A-Friend.
- Help ensure you’re paying less and saving more with a free Money Makeover.
- Insure your good name with Dupaco’s identity theft restoration service that covers you and your family if you should become the victim of identity theft.
- Learn money management tips at your own pace with on-demand financial education.
Are you maximizing your membership benefits?
Connect with us — we’ll review your accounts to ensure they’re working in your best interest.
How we did the Average Savings math
Average Savings amounts reflect estimated, annualized savings based on comparisons between Dupaco and local banks. Information is for illustrative purposes only. To calculate, we compared 11/30/2019 account balance(s), rate(s), term(s), and fee(s) with area banks for each particular product and pro-rated the results for a 12-month period. Banks without comparable products, terms, and tiers were excluded. Dupaco members under age 18, business memberships, are business accounts were also excluded. Mathematical formulas vary slightly by account type.