Taking out a loan is a big decision. What if something unexpected happens and you’re unable to make a payment? What if your new vehicle is damaged or stolen? To give you peace of mind, Dupaco offers a full line of loan protection options.
If something unexpected happens to you, Payment Protection* will cancel or reduce repayment of your loan debt so that you (and your family) don’t have to worry about making payments during a difficult time.
Protected events include:
- Loss of life, including those caused by acts of war
- Disability, including those caused by acts of war
- Involuntary unemployment
With Payment Protection, every eligible member pays the same fee and you only buy enough protection to cover your loan balance. Tying protection directly to your loan means you’ll have exactly the right amount of protection — no more, no less — while helping protect your family, collateral and credit rating. For eligible borrowers, enrollment in the program is fast, easy and immediate.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Mechanical Breakdown Protection coverage is optional protection for eligible new and used vehicles. It protects you against many of the costly auto mechanical repairs no longer covered by your vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty.
Coverage benefits include:
- Zero deductible
- Repairs can be made at any ASE certified mechanic nationwide
- The repair facility is paid directly by the plan
Three packages are available with varying amounts of coverage. The warranty program also includes rental reimbursement, towing reimbursement, 24-hour toll free roadside assistance and emergency travel expense.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
GAP is an optional insurance designed to eliminate any unpaid loan balance in the event your vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair as a result of an automobile accident.
Protection details include:
- Available on new, used and refinanced autos
- The premium can be built into your loan payments or paid at loan closing
Quite often when a vehicle is considered “totaled” the cash value is less than your outstanding loan balance. GAP coverage can ease that burden by paying the difference between the actual auto loan balance and the insurance settlement. Not only does this protect you from unexpected expenses, it can also help protect your credit.
Have questions? Need assistance?
Get details about any of Dupaco’s loan protection options by contacting our Consumer Lending team at email@example.com or 800-373-7600, ext. 202.
* Payment Protection is a debt protection product offered by Dupaco. Enrollment in this Payment Protection product is voluntary and not required to obtain a loan. Please contact a member of Dupaco’s Consumer Lending team for additional information on benefit maximums, eligibility, limitations, and a copy of your contract. DPGAP-0811-0FA8