During Dupaco Community Credit Union’s 66th Annual Membership Meeting held Feb. 22, 2015, Jeff Gonner, Ron Mussehl, and Randy Skemp were re-elected to serve three-year terms on the credit union’s volunteer board of directors. Andy Schroeder was elected to fill the unexpired term of Keith Langan, who retired from the board in July 2014.
Gonner has served on the board since 2009. He is chief financial officer at Medical Associates Clinic in Dubuque. Mussehl was first elected to the board in 2010. He is owner of Ron’s BP Convenience Stores in Dubuque.
Skemp has served on the board since 2003. He is chief revenue officer and executive vice president of sales at Cartegraph Systems in Dubuque. Schroeder joined the board in 2014. He is development officer at Clarke University in Dubuque.
Following the membership meeting, the board of directors held its re-organizational meeting, at which these officer appointments were made:
- Ron Mussehl, chair of the board;
- Renee Poppe, vice chair;
- Denise Dolan, secretary;
- Steve Chapman, treasurer; and
- Joe Hearn, president.
These directors were appointed to committee chair positions:
- Jeff Gonner, chair, Audit Committee;
- Dick Burgmeier, chair, Business Lending, Investment / Asset Liability Management Committees;
- Andy Schroeder, chair, Marketing Committee;
- Bob Wethal, chair, Nomination, Credit/Delinquent Loan Committees;
- Randy Skemp, chair, Personnel Committee; and
- Steve Chapman, chair, Salary Savings Plan Oversight Committee.