Vehicle manufacturers and/or dealers frequently offer low rate loans or cash back incentives to encourage the purchase of certain vehicles. So which incentive is the better deal? Use this calculator to help you decide. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Base your calculation on the amount you expect to finance.
- Enter the applicable rebate or cash back incentive amount.
- Estimate sales tax based on the guidelines of the state(s) where you plan to buy and register your vehicle.
- If you’re trading-in your current vehicle, get an idea of its value.
- Enter the special loan term and/or interest rate for which you think you’ll qualify.
Compare low rate loan vs. cash back option:
Disclaimer: Title, and other taxes and fees are not included in this calculation. Estimates are for educational purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from Dupaco Community Credit Union or any vehicle seller.