When you receive an occasional check from an aunt, insurance company or elsewhere, you have to find time and a branch to make your deposit. Not anymore.
The mobile deposit feature of Dupaco's mobile app lets you snap a photo of your check and make your deposit electronically. It's easy and of course it's secure.
How do I use mobile deposit?
You must be eligible to use mobile deposit, and have Dupaco's free app, version 2.0 or later, downloaded to your device. (Dupaco's app is available for Apple- and Android-powered devices.)
- First, endorse the back of your paper check with your name and the words "For Mobile Deposit."
- Then, launch the app, and log in to Shine Mobile Banking.
- Select Mobile Deposit from the main menu of Shine Mobile Banking, and follow the prompts to photograph and deposit your check. You'll take a photo of the front and back of a properly endorsed paper check. The check will pass through certain checkpoints for validation and, if accepted, will be credited to your checking or primary savings account.
Is there a cost to use mobile deposit?
Mobile deposit is FREE to all Dupaco members.
When will my deposit be available in my account?
Deposits are not immediately available.
- Deposits made before 4 p.m. CT Mon.-Fri. will be posted the same day between 4-6 p.m. CT.
- Deposits are not posted on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
- Dupaco's funds availability policies apply, with $200 available once the deposit is posted and the remainder in 2 business days.
For details and eligibility, refer to our mobile deposit FAQ.