Find out Dupaco’s 2020 board election results
DUBUQUE, Iowa—As an owner of Dupaco Community Credit Union, you share in the financial cooperative’s success—and have control of your money. At Dupaco’s 71st annual meeting March 1, 2020, members participated in their credit union’s board election.
Members re-elected Denise Dolan, Andy Schroeder and Bob Wethal to serve three-year terms on the credit union’s volunteer board of directors.
Dolan has served on the board since 1993 and is the Dubuque County Auditor. Schroeder joined the board in 2014. He is vice president, Prenger Solutions Group in Dubuque. Wethal joined the board in 2012 and is vice president of Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer at MercyOne Medical Center in Dubuque.
How are banks and credit unions different?
Appointments following the board election
Following the membership meeting, the board of directors held its re-organizational meeting.
These officer appointments were made:
- Andy Schroeder, chair of the board
- Ron Meyers, vice chair
- Steve Chapman, secretary
- Renee Poppe, treasurer
- Joe Hearn, president and CEO
These directors were appointed to committee chair positions:
- Steve Chapman, chair, Salary Savings Plan Oversight committee
- Denise Dolan, chair, Personnel committee
- Jeff Gonner, chair, Investment/Asset Liability Management committee
- Ron Mussehl, chair, Business Lending committee
- Renee Poppe, chair, Marketing committee
- Ron Meyers, chair, Credit Union Service Organization Board of Managers
- Randy Skemp, chair, Audit committee
- Bob Wethal, chair, Nomination and Credit/Delinquent Loan committees
Dupaco’s 71th Annual Meeting Recap
As a member-owned, democratically-controlled cooperative, you have an equal say in your credit union. Each member has one vote, no matter how much money you have in deposits or loans at Dupaco.