|File federal taxes for free using TurboTax Federal Free Edition|
|Posted:||January 24, 2012|
|Details:|| Dupaco members can now file federal taxes for free using the TurboTax Federal Free Edition.|
TurboTax Federal Free Edition was designed for people who have simple tax returns and don't need much tax guidance, regardless of income level.
Providing an easy way to get free tax preparation, TurboTax Federal Free Edition searches for tax credits you're eligible for to get you the biggest refund possible.
TurboTax Federal Free Edition:
Not sure Federal Free Edition will cover your unique situation? Start your free federal tax return anytime and you'll be prompted if another TurboTax program may be better for you. When you upgrade, the information youíve entered so far will transfer automatically.
- Guides you through completion of your taxes with extra help for first-time users.
- Asks plain-English questions then puts your answers on the right forms for you, including 1040EZ, 1040A, and 1040. Skips interview questions that don't apply to you, so you can finish your return faster.
- Gets you the biggest possible refund, guaranteed.
- Finds every credit you deserve. Each year lots of taxpayers get a smaller refund than they deserve because they fail to take advantage of all the tax credits they're eligible for.
- Includes downloadable audit support center and gives you step-by-step guidance on everything you need to know and do if the IRS contacts you.
- Do your taxes at your own pace, at any time of day. You can even skip around in your free tax return.
- Walks you through entering your W-2s, unemployment benefits, retirement, disability, and survivorís benefits. If you need extra guidance and tax answers, upgrade at any time.
- Try it without creating a user ID. Save your information when you want to.
|Back to the News list||