Health Savings AccountsHealth Savings Account (HSA) is a U.S.-government-sponsored individual investment account that individuals can establish to make tax-deductible contributions, earn tax-free dividends on contributions, and withdraw money tax-free for qualified medical expenses. Please check with your health insurance provider to verify that you have an HSA-qualified plan.
Dupaco offers an dividend-bearing Health Savings Account checking package* to control and access your HSA funds. The package includes the following:
You can access your Dupaco HSA to pay for qualifying medical expenses any of the following ways:
- Free Money Card debit access*
- No per-check charges
- No limits on check writing
- Tiered daily dividends paid monthly back to dollar one on your deposits of $2,500 or more
- Balances of $10,000 and $25,000 earn even higher dividend rates
- Nominal monthly account service fee waived if you have $2,500 in combined balances in your HSA and/or Dupaco checking OR if you have Dupaco checking, Direct Deposit, and free e-statements
- By writing a check
- By using your HSA Money Card* at any medical-service provider/merchant that accepts payment via debit card or MasterCard®.
- By calling or visiting any Dupaco location and requesting a withdrawal
Open an HSA at Dupaco
Opening an HSA at Dupaco Community Credit Union is easy. Once you’ve determined that you’re eligible for an HSA contribution, simply visit any of our locations or contact a Member Service Representative at (563) 557-7600, ext. 206 or 800-373-7600, ext. 206. Our experts will be happy to provide you with details on contribution limits, expense tracking, and other key HSA account facets.
* Checking account eligibility subject to Chex Systems review. Money Card eligibility subject to credit qualification. Please
note that your HSA Money card will access only your HSA checking
package. It will not access your share savings account or provide
overdraft protection. Deposits cannot be made by Money Card.
Who is Eligible
Also note that additional health insurance coverage options are available through Dupaco Insurance Services.