Flexible, Affordable Personal Loans
From lawnmowers to laptops, concrete to car repairs, you need money for what life throws your way. Come to Dupaco Community Credit Union for a personal loan that fits the bill. With low rates and flexible repayment terms, we'll try to structure any loan to meet your borrowing needs. Contact our loan department for rates at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-373-7600 / (563) 557-7600, ext. 202 to find out what makes Dupaco a trusted source for your personal loan.
Dupaco's online loan applications will be temporarily unavailable from 4 p.m. CT Saturday, June 24 through 8:00 a.m. CT Sunday, June 25. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Personal loan options include:
- Signature Loan: Eligible members may borrow up to $15,000, with terms up to 36 months. Rate is based on member's credit score and requires no collateral.
- Consolidation Loan: Downsize your monthly loan and credit payments combining almost any type of debt, like car, furniture, computer, boat, and credit card loans, even your house payment. Most likely, you'll lower your monthly payment and pay less in interest, too.
- Share Secured Loan: Put up your own savings or term share certificate as collateral to borrow at one of the lowest rates. Terms up to 36 months, with financing up to 100% of the available balance in the savings or certificate account. A "hold" is placed on the funds securing the loan and as the loan balance decreases the "hold" amount also decreases.
- Credit Coach Loan: This low-interest, secured loan with Dupaco will kick off a strong foundation for future saving and borrowing while building credit. Learn more about Dupaco's Credit Coach today!
- Home Improvement Loan: This longer term loan is designed for home owner's with a minimum credit score of 660 and little, to no, equity in their home, and want to accomplish home improvement projects such as furnaces, in-ground pools, bathroom/kitchen remodeling, roofing, siding, flooring, and more.