Sending a child to college this fall? With Dupaco Community Credit Union, college students can bank local wherever they go.
Here are just a few reasons for the college-bound to stay with their financial home:
- Free checking with free ATM/debit card: There are no minimum balance requirements, and students receive fee-free access at 3,464 Privileged Status network ATMs nationwide.
- CO-OP Shared Branch network: Through the Shared Branch network, students have fee-free access to their money at more than 5,000 Shared Branch credit unions.
- Mobile Deposit: With Dupaco's mobile app, students can snap a photo of the occasional paper check and deposit it electronically.
- Fee-free ATMS: Students can utilize Dupaco-owned ATMS as well as Shazam Privilege Status ATMs to avoid fees.
- Shine Online and Mobile Banking: These give parents the ability to make 24/7 transfers to their child's account, and lets joint-owner parents check in on their child's financial status.
And before the school year even starts, the college-bound can brush up on their personal financial management by getting a Credit History Lesson compliments of Dupaco. Students can take a closer look at their credit report and learn why it's important to maintain good credit.