During Dupaco Community Credit Union’s 65th Annual Membership Meeting held February 9, Denise Dolan, Keith Langan, and Robert Wethal were re-elected to serve three-year terms on the credit union’s volunteer board of directors.
Dolan is the Dubuque County Auditor. She has served on the Dupaco Board of Directors since 1993, during which time she has served four years as chair of the board.
Langan is consulting agent for Dupaco Insurance Services and has served on the board since 1997. He has served two years as chair of the board.
Wethal is Director of Critical Care and Cardiovascular Services at Mercy Medical Center in Dubuque. He joined the board in 2012, when he was appointed to fill the unexpired term of Robert Hoefer, who retired from the board.
Following the membership meeting, the board of directors held its re-organizational meeting, at which these officer appointments were made:
- Ron Mussehl, chair
- Renee Poppe, vice chair
- Denise Dolan, secretary
- Steve Chapman, treasurer
- Joe Hearn, president
These directors were appointed to committee chair positions:
- Steve Chapman, chair, Salary Savings Plan Oversight Committee
- Denise Dolan, chair, Marketing Committee
- Jeff Gonner, chair, Audit Committee
- Richard J. Burgmeier, chair, Investment / Asset Liability Management and Business Lending Committees
- Renee Poppe, chair, Nomination Committee
- Randy Skemp, chair, Personnel Committee
- Bob Wethal, chair, Credit/Delinquent Loan Committee